If your house or business was built before 1978, there is a high probability your property may have lead paint. Pre-1978 lead was used to speed up the drying process and also to strengthen the finished product. With a sweet taste, it has lead to young children ingesting the lead paint chips or lead paint dust. Lead paint can cause many long term developmental issues for our bodies. At Peter Jacob Painting we are trained and certified professionals when it comes to the handling of lead paint. As a licensed and insured painting contractor, you can leave the lead to us. We will safely remove the harmful chemicals and keep your family and/or employees safe.

employees safely removing lead paint in the village of Millbrook New York
lead paint removal in Dutchess County